Diabetes Reversal Program- You have come to the right place if you want to know how to regulate or even reverse diabetes naturally! Diabetes, however, is one disease that you possibly will need some support from medication or insulin for allopathic diabetes. Especially, for type-1 diabetes and elevated unregulated blood sugar in type-2 diabetes. One of the first things we can do is put you on medication because of the serious complications of diabetes. But, our resemblance ends there with other physicians, endocrinologists and diabetes centres! IPC Heart Center takes an active role in the management of your diabetes, helping you with food , exercise, health monitoring, etc. at every point. In sharing responsibility for your health, while IPC joins hands with you, we educate you and inspire you to become responsible for your own health. Right from the outset, we set clearly specified targets that are practical and adapted to your individual challenges, and clarify what needs to be done to achieve these goals.
Aim of IPC’s Diabetes Reversal Program
The key goal of the Diabetes Reversal Program for IPC is to:
- Monitor the sugar levels as quickly as possible and for the long term.
- Prevention of complications caused by diabetes.
- Correct diabetes-related conditions such as blockages of the blood vessels, impaired circulation of the blood, and diabetic ulcers.
- Support diabetics gradually eliminate the need for large doses of medication for insulin and diabetes
- Prevent people who are pre-diabetic, spontaneously and without treatment from developing diabetes
- To help people with diabetes follow a healthy lifestyle and improve the quality of their lives.
In a nutshell, the diabetes reversal program’s elements include:
- Individual assessment
- Acute complications in prevention strategies for diabetes
- Healthful dietary goals
- Basic fundamentals: preparation of meals, exercise, medicine, and treatment standards
- Review of chronic complications attributable to uncontrolled diabetes
Diabetes Reversal Program in Mumbai
It is possible to reverse diabetes through a procedure called “Nutritional Ketosis”. Nutritional ketosis is a normal metabolic condition in which, as its primary fuel, the body adapts to consuming fat rather than carbohydrates. With our Diabetes Reversal Program in Mumbai Sustained changes in blood sugar management, reduction and removal of medication, clinically relevant weight loss, increased triglycerides, and decreased inflammation are seen in most patients.